About the Iconic Frank Gehry Designed Center
From the mind of world-renowned architect Frank Gehry, the breathtaking Keep Memory Alive Event Center is as iconic as it is unique. Nestled in the downtown Las Vegas Symphony Park neighborhood and just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, the Keep Memory Alive Event Center is truly a one-of-a-kind of us event space for guests seeking the extraordinary. This 9,200 square foot blank canvas has transformed events that no hotel ballroom or conference room can duplicate. From weddings to corporate events, social celebrations to product launches – whatever you dream of, we can make happen.
- 75-foot ceiling with 199 windows, no two the same size or shape
- Accommodates 450 guests for a seated dinner and up to 700 for standing
- Extend into breezeway and Gehry-designed grass garden for reception for up to 1,500+ guests
- Frank Gehry-designed furniture, bars and specialty linens, custom Narumi china, sparkling Riedel glassware, high-end flatware are all included in your facility fee at no additional cost
- Innovative LED illumination package to set the event center aglow in company or wedding signature colors
- Concert hall acoustics
- World-class customized menus created by master chef Gustav Mauler, The Four Seasons, Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining
- Four Seasons-trained wait staff for first-rate service
- Convenient, ample parking
- Exclusive use of the entire property for the duration of your event
- A team that takes a personal interest in the success of your event and will tailor every detail to your dream
The best part about choosing to host your unforgettable event with us is that by doing so, you help us to preserve the memory of others. Event proceeds benefit nonprofit organization Keep Memory Alive and go to the research, treatment and clinical studies of neurological disorders at the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.